Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21 Weeks

There is not much going on around here this week. Good news is that so far I have not gained any wait since my last appointment. According to my scale anyway. When I was there last, Dr. P said that I was gaining weight to quickly and needed to make some changes. He thought I would lose weight by the next appointment, we will see what happens. A lot of people think he is harsh since I am eating for 2. But like him I don't want to be a whale giving birth and dealing with all the complications that come with that. So the more healthy route is the way to go. Notice Jamie I said more healthy and not deprivation mode. :)



Little Ben who will go by Benjamin when he gets here (as to be able to learn his name) has gotten much stronger in the last week. I enjoy the time when I can just sit and watch my belly jump when he kicks. Ben saw it for the first time the other day. Not liking his pointy little elbow jabs though they kinda hurt. I am just soaking this in for the next 19 weeks.

Ben and I went Sunday and registered at Babies R Us, again. It was much easier this time then it was with Olivia. We don't need as much stuff and I had already made a list of what we did need. Although it was a lot of fun getting to look at all the little boy things this time. When I checked it at home I noticed a few things that I was unaware of scanning, namely lots of football associated items. Ben got a little happy with the gun.

Hopefully after this next week we will have also scheduled our tour of the hospital, we didn't do it last time and I figured since I have some questions that we would sign up. We are also planning on taking a few classes to refresh us especially on breastfeeding, since it didn't go as planned with Olivia.

When we return from our trip to Myrtle Beach next weekend, I return to the doctor for my 23 week check up. I assume I will get the paper work to have the glucose test at that time. Yea, oh I can not wait to drink that sugar stuff and get blood drawn! Can you sense my sarcasm?

No comments:

Post a Comment