Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Half Way There

Monday hit the 20 week mark, which means we are over half way there today. I am getting so excited about welcoming the new little boy into our family. I just wonder how this is going to change our dynamic? What is he going to bring to our life besides an abundant amount of love and joy. I think I may have another daredevil on the way.



This past 2 weeks have been amazing, I have begun to feel the little guy moving and kicking in there. In the past week Ben has been able to feel him too. It's amazing how different he is then Olivia was at this stage. He doesn't move quite as much as she did, she was as much of an acrobat then as she is now.

I have to say that I have been feeling much better then I was in the beginning, much of the nausea has subsided and most of the fatigue has gone with it. But when your pregnant and have an 18 month old your always tired.

Ben and I have made two big accomplishment we have decided on bedding for the little man. Not that it was hard I had it picked out before we knew that Olivia was a girl. The other is that we have picked out furniture and just need to work on getting that ordered as well. Not bad for 20 weeks to go.

Little Bud has some new outfits in his closet and blankets in his basket thanks to Gigi, Papa, Mommom, and Poppy. Of course Mommy and Daddy couldn't help but pick out a few little itmes as well. I also pulled out some of the gender neutral items that I had for Olivia, not as much as I remember but thanks to the formula some items were ruined.So boy's clothes are not as cute as girls but I have been doing my research to find places that have them. He will be adorable no matter what.


Here is a little flashback for you: remember that shopping trip
Aunt Julie and I had just after we found out it was a girl the first time.


F

No comments:

Post a Comment