Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful

It's November, I know I can't believe another year has almost passed us by. But we still have the last two months to enjoy, the celebration of a year to soak up every minute. It's odd that it takes Holiday's like Thanksgiving and Christmas to make you want to slow down and do all of these holiday things. Yet, it does and we will.



Since it is November, a month to be grateful for what we have and who we have, it has begun to make me think. At this point in my life I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl, a son to welcome in to this world, a silly loveable dog, the most amazing family that anyone could ask for, and fantastic friends.

We may not have all the material wealth but when it comes to what matters we have it all. I am soaking in each moment that passes and making the most of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment