Monday, November 28, 2011

23 Weeks {Baby #2}

After a wonderful Holiday week (post to come) I started the week with my 23 week check-up. I was concerned that after all my efforts to not gain weight the past 5 weeks, Thanksgiving would ruin. So needless to say I was not excited about the scale.

It was a very routine visit, my favorite nurse set me all up with the paperwork to have the glucose test done next week (oh yea!) and checked my blood pressure. All is well there and then it was scale time, off came as many articles of clothing as I could and still walk into the hall.

YES...I only gained 1 pound!!!! Dr. Peppy said he was very happy with me, kudos to me! After a little pat on the back I got to listen to Little Ben's heart beat a very strong 145 BPM's. What a great way to start out the work week after vacation.


We haven't taken a pic yet this week so here is a little pic of me almost 23 weeks
and a preview of our Christmas card.
 We go back in 4 weeks which is the week before Christmas December 22 and this will be my last 4 week's between after that it's every 2 weeks until 34-35 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment