Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello Santa...

...I like you but not up close! Will you still bring me presents?
Love,
Olivia

This year our Santa visit went much different then last year (click here to see the amazing pics we got last year). We went back to the Millenia Mall to visit Santa because they were so good the year before.

With things the was they are we were not going to take her this year and we figured she would freak out. But Gigi and Papa wanted to take her so we decided to meet Friday at noon which worked out for Aunt Jamie as well because she made it just before she started work. We ended up having to wait in line for almost an hour and Olivia did great and for the most part entertained herself.


We finally reached the front of the line and it was Olivia's turn to visit with Santa. She immediately turned into our little cling on and wouldn't let go of Daddy's neck. The photographers were amazing and worked very hard to help us get a few shots of her with Santa. But since she wouldn't separate herself from us she sat on my lap with me plastered against the back of the chair so I wouldn't be in them.


Not to shabby if I do say so myself. We even got a somewhat happy look on her face in 1 or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment