Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Spirit

Let me start by saying that this time of year is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, and last year it got even that much better with the addition of Olivia. She may have only been 7 month's old but I was sure going to live up every minute of the season.

Turn the page to this year and I am certainly going to squeeze every ounce of Holiday Spirit out of it. I decorated the tree before we left for South Carolina so I have given myself an extra week to enjoy its beauty and sparkling lights. Ben and I are loving carrying on old traditions and beginning new ones and I am certain these memories that we are making will last generations. I will make certain that Olivia's childhood is filled to the brim with happiness and memories just like my parents did for me.

She loves her Reindeer PJ's
Ben and I have begun a new tradition this year with Olivia (its not grand but its festive). We now take walks after dinner and after Olivia is ready for bed, we strap her in the wagon with her blanket and head out. We walk each street just looking at the lights and moving lawn ornaments while my Pandora Christmas station plays loudly in the background. Olivia loves it, she squeals and points as we pass the lit up houses. It makes my night!


Bring it on Christmas Season, we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment