Monday, January 23, 2012

20 Months

My little girl is growing up literally right before my eyes. Her little face has changed so much in the last 6 month's, I just can't stand it.




Showing off her new Eeyore for Papa C.

Along with that her personality has gotten larger then life, she is a demanding little one. Her favorite's are, "Sit Down!", "Lay Down!", "Move!" accompained by shoving you, "Go Away!" usually when she is pooping and wants privacy, and "Oakey, Come Here!"!!! Sometimes it is still hard not to laugh when she is shoving you out of your side of your bed, but I hold my ground and tell her it's my bed! I have just about lost my big maternity pillow (the one that surrounds you and is oh so amazing) between her and Oakley I'm not sure who sleeps with it more.
Taking a nap wrapped in my maternity pillow.
Since Christmas she has become obsessed with coloring and wants to do it all the time. Unfortunalty she has not learned that we only color on appropriate surfaces. She still colors on the table, floors, and clothes. But just to watch how she concentrates on what little masterpiece she is making is so adorable. I have kept almost everything so far and am going to have to break myself and throw some away. However thanks to pinterest I have found a great idea of taking photos of everything and putting them in a book. So I can have them forever.

All bundled up to go with Daddy to get breakfast.
12, the magic number of how many teeth she has in that mouth of her's. When we were breastfeeding we called her Shark Mouth for the motion she was supposed to make. Now we can call her Shark Mouth for a different reason. She has 8 front teeth and 4 molars and don't stick your fingers in there they are sharp. Thankfully she hasn't gotten into the biting phase except for 2 seperate occasions where she bit my stomach. Wow that was painful and she left marks.

Look at all those teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment