Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester

I have lots of catch up blogging to do, but today I am going to start here because I am now 28 weeks along with only 12 more to go. It also welcomes the 3rd trimester, which may bring back the fatigue along with other fun times.

27 1/2 Weeks

I started my day with an early visit to the doctor's office for my first now bi-weekly appointments. Everything is going great, Benjamin (yup we decided he will go by Benjamin) was at a strong 142bpm's and I only gained ONE pound!!! Yes and that was over both Christmas and New Years, go me! Within the last week I have started experiencing Braxton Hicks again, what a lovely feeling and began with hand swelling. Other then that so far so good. I did however fail my glucose test (yes, I failed the first one with Olivia as well) so in the next few days I have to go SUFFER through the 3 hour test.

I still can't believe that this year I will welcome a son into the world and go from a family of 3 plus Oakley to a family of 4 plus Oakley. What a great year this will be.

Next appointment will be at 30 weeks on January 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment