Monday, September 26, 2011

14 Weeks {Baby #2}

Welcome 2nd Trimester!



By 8am I already have been to the Dr. and had my flu shot, even better Ben was able to be with me. This was just a routine checkup where he listened to the heartbeat, Dr. Peppy said he/she was moving all around (160BPM) and answered any questions. Oh lucky me I also got my flu shot, yea just how I like to start off a Monday.

We go back for another routine checkup on October 27 which will follow our BIG ultrasound that will show us the baby's Gender!!!! Let the countdown begin...31 Days!!!!

This past month has been OK, I would love to say that the morning sickness has gone away but that would be a huge lie. We take it one day at a time and just hope that it won't last much longer. I just remind myself that it is part of the experience and ultimately means that the baby is doing great. I guess that's what parenthood is all about, wanting the best for your child even if that means praising the porcelain gods more then you ever thought possible. It's funny that people say "Oh your just glowing!" I wanna reply yea its the new thing, splashes of toilet water, your should try it!

A good thing was that this past Friday I (Mom and Mommom too) actually purchased some maternity clothes so that I can now be comfortable. Last time I bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans and that was it, but I was able to wear dresses because of work and didn't need anything else. This time I'm not doing that. I just wish that they made cuter stuff, that's ok we will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment