Saturday, September 10, 2011

Craving's

People must think that every pregnant woman has this instinct to eat pickles and ice cream and I get asked all the time. Do you have any crazy cravings? Umm, no! I have no urge to dip pickles in ice cream, dip anything into A-1 sauce, eat apples wrapped in salami, or anything else GROSS that makes me want to hurl.

I will say that I have cravings for things I see or if someone is talking about it and it just sounds great. I saw a commercial for strawberry ice cream and off Ben went to the store to pick some up. The next night it was a Frosted Flakes commercial, yup back to the store. God love the guy he is so easy going and does so much for me, even if he thinks its crazy.

I have wanted waffles and in less then 2 weeks went through 24 of the Eggo amazingness! But more so I have had food aversions which I did not experience with Olivia. The 5-8 week I didn't even want to look at chicken let alone put it near my mouth. Now I want to eat Chick-fil-A every day, don't worry I don't but its just so yummy.

I remember during Olivia's pregnancy I craved hot fudge sunday's from McDonald's. Poor Ben, no matter how freaking cold it was outside, he always went! Yes, I do realize this is why I gained so much weight with Olivia. But I also craved salad like you wouldn't believe, not so much this time but I do want fruit a lot more though.

My Mom said this happened to her and so far I don't like it, but almost everything I eat leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. If I didn't have to eat to keep from feeling nauseous I don't think I would eat at all. But all in all I am just trying to keep what I do eat down.

Monday we will be 12 weeks and starting off the 2nd trimester, so I am really hopping that I wake up that morning feeling amazing, no more sickness, no more tiredness, just the old me back!!! Here's to hopping!

11 1/2 Weeks Not a very flattering angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment