Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

Now that Olivia has become my little garbage disposal, she has definitely developed her favorite meals. One of which is pasta, yes she even knows how to say it. I hoped that she would take after me on this one, spaghetti sauce runs through my Italian veins.
When I picked up Olivia from Mommom's the other day I was handed a few pictures of Olivia eating pasta and a picture of me.
Yup, like Mother like Daughter!
How could you ask for a cuter kid drenched in sauce?

Can we say that we suffer from food coma? What is really funny is that she recently began doing what is affectionately known as the food dance. It is something that Kristen points out that I do when I get my food, a little happy dance as I take my first few bites. OK and if it's dessert the dance lasts the whole time.                It may have been hard to see much of me in Olivia early on but each day I discover a new piece. Now the daredevil in her that is all her Daddy! I can take no claim in that because I was a very quiet and safe kid.

Oh Olivia we are so excited that you have found an appatite. Even though now you will eat us out of house and home. There are some days that I don't think you will ever stop eating.
Yes, I had curly hair, I know that is hard to believe. But everyone asks me where Olivia gets her curls from and as far as I know Ben did not have curly hair when he was a kid. So I can take credit for that! I am enjoying her curls for now too, because mine only lasted the first couple of years. Now if her hair would just get as thick as mine was?

No comments:

Post a Comment