Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Weight Round 2

Baby weight has been a struggle for me since Olivia. I was 115lbs when I got pregnant with her, when I gave birth I was up to 150lbs. Yup, I was a fatty! It's ok I can lovingly say that about myself because I can blame some on being super swollen and some on my amniotic fluid levels being too high, the rest that was all me.

Just 2 weeks before giving birth to Olivia
Now in the time following I was able to lose a good bit and got down to 127lbs before I got pregnant with Benjamin. Yet again I gained a lot of weight and when I gave birth to my almost 10lb son I was 170lbs. I swear it may have all been in my stomach this time. 
Just days before giving birth to Benjamin!
I am just a few days shy of being 11 weeks not pregnant (not sure how else to say that) and I am only 6 pounds away from my pre-Benjamin weight (127lbs). This is great news to me especially since I have yet to even make it to the gym. Which my plan once coming back to work was to go every day before I picked up the kids. I just miss them so much I would rather go get them! I have backed myself right into 3 more pairs of shorts and my Gap Skinny jeans! Go Me!!!

I am far from my goal weight of 115lbs but I am well on my way, thank goodness for breastfeeding (ie: pumping). I can't wait to be able to do abdominal work once I hit the 12 week mark as well. Altough I am not sure what that is going to do since my muffin top is really mostly extra skin in the front. More to come as I begin actually working out!

1 comment:

  1. nice job, that is hard work to take time for yourself plus be a great mommy (which i can tell you are). you are looking great. also, LOVE that necklace with that top. so so cute. good luck with your continued weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete