Wednesday, August 18, 2010

These Are the Sounds of Our Life

Disney Children's Songs

I bought this CD about a month ago and it has become the staple of any car trip we take. Wether it be 5 minutes or down to the keys this CD has entertained not only Olivia, but all the adults as well. I do have to say that my father-in-law wanted to pull out his hair when we played it on the way to dinner one evening. Vicky, DJ, Ben, and myself belted out, "Where the Green Grass Grows". It is such a fun song to sing and especially when you have been drinking. 

When Jamie and I were little we used to sing many of the songs on this CD with the Shinnick 's. It brings back so many memories for me, but poor Ben has never heard most of the songs on it. We are now making new memories with little Olivia. The funny thing is that I find myself listening to it when she is not in the car and singing the songs throughout the day because they get stuck in my head. 

We can't wait until she is talking and can sing along with us. For now we will just have to settle with watching her laugh and giggle as we sing loud and off key. Maybe we will host a Karaoke night and have everyone over to sing with us. Even better I can try to find our old VHS Disney Sing-Along-Song's. Jamie be prepared you and I may be the only ones who know the words.



1 comment:

  1. To our beautiful Grand Daughter Christie, our HANDSOME Grand Son Benjamin James "Ben" and our AWESOME PRECIOUS Great Grand Daughter Olivia Marie Morse.......................!!!
    We found this impressive blog by "Googling"
    Olivia Marie Morse just prior to the Christening of our very FIRST Great Grandchild. We praise God for this PRECIOUS, SPECIAL Family....Great Grandpa Lyle

    ReplyDelete