Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Fest

This week has brought me great news! One of my oldest and dearest friends found out that her and her husband are expecting in early April!

The Parent's-to-Be


I have known Anna since 9th grade where we went to Bishop Moore together. We have since shared many milestones in our lives. Most recently she was in my wedding last September and I was in hers in November ( I was almost 2 months pregnant). We knew it wouldn't be long until she would be joining the Mommy Club and I am honored to welcome her! I am beyond thrilled for them and can't wait to share in the next 10 months.

12 years later


Our Wedding


Their Wedding

I have to say that this latest news bring it to 5 couples that I now know who are expecting between now and April. We just found out that our dear friends Greg and Sloan are expecting a baby boy in December. Their little girl Annabell is very excited about being a big sister. I am so happy to share in round 2 with them. 


Sloan and Greg

What a great year this has been so far and so much more to look forward to! Bring on the baby showers!


1 comment:

  1. I love this and I love you!! Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete