Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Our holiday weekend was lucky enough to start with a surprise for me...Ben got off work early and joined me for lunch with our best friends. Once at Mark and Jenni's their daughter Caitlin was entertained by Olivia and it was adorable. We have already told them they would be bestest friends. Then we headed to Downtown Disney to celebrate Mark's birthday a few days early, at the Irish Pub Raglan Road.

Caitlin playing with Olivia!


Ben and Mark!


The Ladies!

Rain could not keep Ben from heading to Daytona to attend the 400 race on Saturday, rain will never dampen the ability to drink all day. He had a wonderful time with his Dad and DJ. Olivia and I missed him terribly, but we went to my parents house for her first sleepover. We watched movies and played since the rain kept us indoors. It was still a lovely evening and Olivia only woke up one time that night. I think GiGi has a special touch. 


So interested in everything!

Olivia's first 4th of July was a hit, she was up all day checking everything out. It was as if she didn't want to miss any part of it. She layed on the bar kicking and chatting away, she is such a happy baby. Aunt Kristen came up just like last year and past all the rain we were even able to enjoy the fireworks. 

 
4th of July

What does 4 adults, 5 kids, and zillions of animals give you? A great morning at the zoo with the stoller train. We might have had more fun then the kiddos but it was nice to take them all out for a little bit. Tatum was our tour guide and had us through the zoo pretty quickly...I guess she lost interest after awhile. Haha. Olivia slept through almost her whole visit to the zoo only to wake up in time for a bottle at the end. Jen and I took the girls back to the air conditioned Insect building to feed her. The funny thing is when I put her over my shoulder to burp her she saw the insects in the wall and got a huge smile on her face. I think I may be in trouble if my little princess likes bugs already. All in all it was a successful trip...next up Gatorland!



Caitlin, Tatum, Callie, Evan, and Olivia!


Our first trip to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment