Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Sip of Wine...It's Summer Time


The Family at our Bar

At only 2 months old I believe my little girl has spent more time at the bar then any infant I know. I hope that I am not giving her the wrong impression. If we didn't own a wine bar I'm sure she would not be spending that much time there. Hmmm...or would she?

Auntie, Grande, and GiGi with their favorite little Princess


I have even started working a few nights again and enjoy being there with my dad. Although it's hard because I can't bring Olivia with me. Ben loves his nights with her when I am not there. I am still not sure what they do without me.

Hanging out at the bar


I am very lucky that we have so many regulars that want to be part of our lives. They ask about us and Olivia, my parents now have a board by the kitchen door that is updated with pictures and cards. I can't even keep up with all the thank you notes that need to go out from gifts that they have brought in for the baby.

The Board

No comments:

Post a Comment