Monday, July 19, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Weight

I never thought that I would gain as much weight as I did during my pregnancy. I mean the first 6 months I could hardly keep down water, I thought I would do ok. 45lbs later, I guess I was wrong. I do have to say that some of that was water weight from having to much amniotic fluid. Now I have lost just over half of it not doing much, but the rest I think I will have to work harder for.

I have set a goal fo myself, to lose the rest of the baby weight by our one year anniversary. So, Jamie has now become my personal trainer, she may try to kill me but at least I will look good doing it. I'm so excited to be able to fit in all the clothes I bought for the honeymoon and have only worn a few times. Bye-Bye baby weight, Hello old wardrobe!!!

Progress to be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment