Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Dinner's

It's not very often that we get to have dinner with our whole family's, but Sunday and Monday we did. Sunday, we went to Taverna Opa and experienced a great Greek dining night. By the end of the meal almost everyone was up on the table dancing. They tried to get me up there, but my five inch heels (that I am finally back in) kept me from that.

Taverna Opa

Jacklee, Ben, and DJ dancing with the ladies.

Monday, we had a lovely home cooked meal at Mommom's house and since the bar is only closed once a week this rarely happens. Mommom and I even got in a quick run to the mall and we never leave there empty handed. It's been a great start to a busy week.

My Fam!


Great Grandparents and Grandparents.


Liv's Loot

I guess that I should not leave out some other big news. Sunday night Ben went and got a tattoo dedicated to our little angel. He has been talking about this forever and was able to incorporate 2 tattoo's into one. It's a hammerhead with Olivia's nickname in it.



Can you find Liv's name in the shark?

No comments:

Post a Comment