Monday, February 28, 2011

Blessed

My Princess

How could you look at this face and not feel like the most blessed person on this planet? She is amazing and perfect, each day that passes I look at her and fall more and more in love. I look at her when we are out and people are fawning over this face and I think, She's mine, that beautiful, innocent, sweet baby girl is mine. I made her. Ok so I couldn't have done it alone but I know that deep down Ben is thinking the same thing. 

Perfection

How did we become so lucky that Olivia chose us? She could have picked anyone and she chose us. Everyday I wake up and vow again that I will do anything for that little Princess. I want her to have the most amazing life possible, foremost full of unconditional LOVE!!! Each morning when she wakes up with that huge smile on her face and then when she goes to bed with the same smile and usually some giggles, I know that we are doing everything we can to make her happy. 


This face shows me that she is loved and she feels every bit of it. The way that she looks at you and reaches out for you, I know that she knows exactly how much she means to not only her Daddy and I, but every family member, adopted aunt's & uncle's, and friends.  

Dearest Olivia
You have filled our days with sunshine! Your whole face lights up when
you smile, it is in your beautiful blue eyes, and in your chubby little
cheeks. Your amazing!!!
We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment