Monday, February 7, 2011

A Shower for Emma Grace

Saturday was a great day, we were invited to 2 showers for 2 of my bestest friends but unfortunatly could only make one. So we dropped by to deliver Jenni's gifts on the way to Anna's shower.

Diaper Cakes for Anna and Jenni's Shower's

I love these 2 girls so much. 


Anna and Brando came in just for the weekend to enjoy their baby shower. Little Emma Grace (finally I know the name) is due the beginning of April. It was a beautiful shower and I got to spend a lot of time catching up with my other family. I love you Anna and I can't wait to see the new little Princess!

My BFF and I, and Olivia and her future BFF Emma Grace!
She is so lucky to have so many babies to grow up with. 

Beautiful Decorations

Presents 

Could be my favorite gift. Hooter Hiders!!!

Happy Parent's to Be

First to get there and the last to leave!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! I had so much fun with you guys!! I can't thank you enough...I love you sooooo much!! ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete