Thursday, February 24, 2011

Magic vs. Kings

Wow, what an amazing night! Olivia attended her very first Magic game on February 23, 2011! She was all ready in her little jeans and Magic onsie that I had her name embroidered on the back. Oh she looked adorable!!! She also loved her first ride on the O-Cart that we took to the game (its an electric golf cart that seats 6 and they take you places downtown.).

First O-Cart Ride

Just Hanging with the Magic Dancers

My Little Shortie

Meet our new friends.

My Outfit

So Cute


We were a little concerned that it might be a little loud for her but she loved every minute, except when 2 of the cheerleaders rushed over to us. They thought she was adorable but I think they scared her just a bit.  We took in every second of the game and her eyes never left the court, even when she got a little tired. She just put her head on her blanket and her eyes were on the players.

SO interested in the game.

Check out my hat!

Watching the game with her blankey!


We ended up leave after the 3rd quarter and took the O-Cart back to the car. All in all it was an amazing night and my little Princess did extremely well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment