Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bringing Work Home

Olivia and I were outside enjoying the beautiful afternoon as it faded into evening. The light was so perfect and allowed me to capture some amazing images as we sat together in the grass. Olivia sat for a few minutes just peaceful. Then her curiosity got the best of her and she began to pick at the blades of grass on her left. She smiled, picked a few blades, and then just opened her fingers and let them fall again. She did this a few times and that curiosity came back and she wondered what it would taste like. After I said NO a few times and swatted the grass from her hand, she got it.

This could be my favorite photo that I have taken todate!!! Notice she has a leaf in her hand!

Trying to decide which blade to pick up.


I could not love her more then I do everyday!

This little girl has made me whole. I thought I was complete after
Ben and I got married, I guess I was wrong! Olivia was missing from our
life.



Then we heard Daddy's truck coming down the street and Olivia got a huge smile on her face as she saw him pull up to our house. While I got a look of surprise, attached to his truck was a trailer with an Escavator on the back. Hmm...I guess he has a delivery in the morning. I was thinking this could make for some great pictures.



Look at those faces...pure JOY.




A Daddy's girl at heart!

And did it ever, Olivia loved being on the big machine, just taking it all in at first. She sat on Daddy's lap and looked on either side of her at the buttons and levers. He put her in the driver's seat and she tried to crawl to the side to play with the levers. I couldn't stop laughing as I just kept shooting away. I noticed neighbors expressions as they walked by with their dog's and I am sure they were thinking we were crazy to have a baby on this machine. But it truly made our day as I am sure that it made Olivia's!

No comments:

Post a Comment