Friday, May 6, 2011

It used to be so easy...

...to get ready with a baby. All I had to do was put her in the bouncy seat outside the shower curtain and happily she would play or sleep. Unfortunately not that long ago she out grew the under appreciated bouncy seat. Maybe I shouldn't say out grew as much as got to smart for, just like why the swing is now packed away. She learned how to get out of them and oh what a sad day that was to see the swing just sitting there with no motion and sweet lullabies.




Ahh the good ole days!

















Now if I have to get ready and I am the only one home, what am I to do? Well, I just put her toys on the floor and keep a close eye on the curious one. Thankfully this doesn't happen all that often, but when it does she is pretty content to play with her toys, my brushes, and travel bag. So far she hasn't tried to open the doors to under the sink. Oh yes I know that day is right around the corner, along with learning to unzip my travel bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment