Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Party Planning Is In Full Swing

19 Days Till Olivia is ONE!

Ok so I know that she won't remember it, so why are we going through all this trouble? Because WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT!!! As much as this is a party for Olivia it is just as much as a celebration of what was the beginning of our family. As we have over the last year celebrated every milestone that Olivia hit, we have drunk in thirstly each quickly passing minute with our tiny angel. Now as we approach one of the biggest milestones, that of her FIRST birthday, I am saddened and exstatic at the same time.

My planning has now kicked into over drive as I have been working so hard on all the details. Invitations are out, banners are being made, plates and napkins have been purchased, and the cake has been commissioned (sorry it was for a lack of a better word). I can hardly wait until the big day and hope to see much joy on my little girls face and feel the love that will surley surround our little family on that special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment