Monday, May 16, 2011

Olivia Got Her Ear's Pirced

Whew, that's over! It was pretty smooth sailing too. We played in the waiting room until we were called, and then she was weighed, measured, and numbing cream was applied. That is why in some of the photos she has band aids on her ears. The nurse also gave her one to play with and she put it on her finger. She had a pretty good time until the nurse and the doctor came in. They dotted her holes and I ok'd them, my job was over so I could go pace in the hall. I heard her screaming (which Ben assured me was before they even started because she was being restrained) and then Dr. P said she had the pirate look. Good one more and it would be all over. Done, I could come back in to rescue my little. She looked beautiful with gold studs in her ears and tears rolling down her cheeks. I told her how beautiful she looked as I cuddled her and as fast as it started she was calm.

There will be no more mistaking her for a boy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment